TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your health is your own responsibility. We do however ask you to fill out a health form before each event. We do ask that you are fit and healthy before taking part in any of our parties. You should always take part in the exercises in a safe manner. You should exercise to your own abilities. If you are concerned or know that you may have a medical condition that may affect your training before you attend our events or personal training sessions you should seek medical advice prior to starting an exercise programme or session.
Sweat in the City may take photographs/video footage during the event for promotional purposes; if you have objection to this please inform a member of the team prior to or during the event.
Our full details are:
Sweat in the City – The Soca Fitness Fete
Legal Entity: The Soca Fitness Fete
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
· Identity Data includes first name and last name.
· Contact Data includes billing address, email address and telephone numbers.
· Details of any classes and products you have purchased from us.
· Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types
and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
· Profile Data includes your user name and password, purchases or orders made by you, feedback and any responses.
· Usage Data includes information about how you use our website and services.
· Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us.
· We do not share this data with any other person or company.
We do collect information about your health for health and safety reasons for each event. These details are destroyed after each event which is the reason we ask you to complete the form each time you attend.
How is your personal data collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through direct interactions such as:
· You may subscribe to our mailing list giving us your email address;
· make an enquiry to us;
· book a ticket;
· purchase personal training courses;
· filling out our health questionnaire when attending a class where you can opt out of marketing from us;
· request merchandise to be sent to you;
· give us feedback;
· contact us; or
· from third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from third parties such as Technical Data from analytics
providers such as Google.
How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
· Where we need to inform you of an upcoming event.